Sunday, October 31, 2010

paper

just by going back through and editing and making things more detailed, etc. i have added another two pages to my paper and i am still not even done writing the rest of my body. i know that it still needs heavy editing, but i feel like the paper is becoming a better formed idea and argument.

i have been talking about the paper with some of my friends (you know intelligent conversation) and they all seem very interested to read it and many have encouraged me to try and get it published if i can. That would be very cool to do if i could.

just thoughts to think about. but first i have to FINISH the paper. hahah

1 comment:

  1. Look at you go! I feel like I am getting so much accomplished too, but mine is still a very sloppy first draft. But, at least it is progress!

    ReplyDelete